Do I have to have a user account?

I'm using Windows XP home edition.

Do I have to have a user account?

It would actually be easuer for me to have everything in C:\Documents and
Settings\All Users\Documents

One word.........yes!

hope it helps..lol.

adropinabucket wrote:
> I'm using Windows XP home edition.
>
> Do I have to have a user account?
>
> It would actually be easuer for me to have everything in C:\Documents and
> Settings\All Users\Documents

echo, echo.....

Yes. You must have a user account for any NT based operating system.

courtney sends....

adropinabucket wrote:
> I'm using Windows XP home edition.

So?

Do I need a user account?

What part of "Yes you need a user account" are you having issues
understanding exactly...? If you tell us, I'm sure someone will guide you
though it...

lose his marbles?