Golf Scoring Freeware Pocket PC

January 17, 2005 8:17:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I am in need of an application to track our golf scores for my boys and
myself.
I have a Dell / Axim X30 / High running XP Mobile 2nd Edition.
Any help, suggestions or web sites would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Jack Barrett
My Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com
RSG Roll Call: http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 8:17:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Excel. Write a spreadsheet with one column per
person, 18 rows. Nineteenth row sums the column
above. Subtract handicaps below that.

"Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> apparently said:

>I am in need of an application to track our golf scores for my boys and
>myself.
>I have a Dell / Axim X30 / High running XP Mobile 2nd Edition.
>Any help, suggestions or web sites would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Jack Barrett
>My Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com
>RSG Roll Call: http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 8:17:13 PM

"Dean Van Praotl" <no.spam@my.email.adr> wrote in message
> Excel. Write a spreadsheet with one column per
> person, 18 rows. Nineteenth row sums the column
> above. Subtract handicaps below that.

Planmaker. Add two columns to above. labled par for hole and difference.
Graph last column to show that, as more walking is involved the average hits
above par increases, indicating the need to excercise more. Come to the
conclusion that more research is needed on the exercise thing, but that
graphing software on PPC is really cool. End up building super cool
spreadsheet instead of working out.

At least that is what happens to me too many times. ;)
January 17, 2005 8:17:14 PM

"xTenn" <xTennREmoveThisPart@tds.net> apparently said:

>Graph last column to show that, as more walking is involved the average hits
>above par increases, indicating the need to excercise more. Come to the
>conclusion that more research is needed on the exercise thing,

I came to the conclusion that I need to walk roughly the distance
around the earth's equator. Perhaps several times. That's
assuming my golf score is directly proportional to the amount
of exercise I need...
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 9:34:00 PM

"Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I am in need of an application to track our golf scores for my boys and
> myself.

hi,
not free (20$) but the best:
http://www.mobilegolfscorer.com/

hth
Rainer
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 3:23:44 AM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:17:11 +0100, Jack Barrett wrote:

> I am in need of an application to track our golf scores for my boys and
> myself.
> I have a Dell / Axim X30 / High running XP Mobile 2nd Edition. Any help,
> suggestions or web sites would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Jack Barrett
> My Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com RSG Roll Call:
> http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack

http://www.home.no/rgolf/
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 3:23:45 AM

this is a great little program. Big buttons so you don't have to use the
stylus. check it out at: http://www.birdsoft.biz/fairwaywatch.htm

!