URU: Final Tapestry in Kadish Age

We have made it past the Zero room and have found the puzzle with the
symbols in six groups of four on the control panel and then on the door
up the stairs. We don't seem to have any clues for solving this
puzzle. We have tried many sequences of pushing the buttons associated
with each symbol set on the control panel, but none of our choices have
worked.

Are we required to reason out this puzzle from just looking at the
control panel without any other clues?
Just yes or no answers, please. Thank you in advance for any help you
can provide.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"uruingrapevine" <groups@grossi-aerospace.com> wrote in message
> We have made it past the Zero room and have found the puzzle with the
> symbols in six groups of four on the control panel and then on the door
> up the stairs. We don't seem to have any clues for solving this
> puzzle. We have tried many sequences of pushing the buttons associated
> with each symbol set on the control panel, but none of our choices have
> worked.
>
> Are we required to reason out this puzzle from just looking at the
> control panel without any other clues?
> Just yes or no answers, please. Thank you in advance for any help you
> can provide.

No. There are clues in the game.
Nick.

uruingrapevine wrote:
> We have made it past the Zero room and have found the puzzle with the
> symbols in six groups of four on the control panel and then on the door
> up the stairs. We don't seem to have any clues for solving this
> puzzle. We have tried many sequences of pushing the buttons associated
> with each symbol set on the control panel, but none of our choices have
> worked.
>
> Are we required to reason out this puzzle from just looking at the
> control panel without any other clues?
> Just yes or no answers, please. Thank you in advance for any help you
> can provide.

Check the stained glass room that had the clues for the
other puzzles.