jay

When I go to Start > Control Panel, the control panel doesn't load. And while
the control panel was working a few days ago it wouldn't let me open display
properties on category view, please help :(

jay

ok i re-booted my computer and now the control panel loads, but i still can't
open display properties on category view, why is that?

"Jay" wrote:

> When I go to Start > Control Panel, the control panel doesn't load. And while
> the control panel was working a few days ago it wouldn't let me open display
> properties on category view, please help :(

Hi

Try a System Restore back to a point before the problem started.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

> ok i re-booted my computer and now the control panel loads, but i still
> can't
> open display properties on category view, why is that?
>
> "Jay" wrote:
>
>> When I go to Start > Control Panel, the control panel doesn't load. And
>> while
>> the control panel was working a few days ago it wouldn't let me open
>> display
>> properties on category view, please help :(

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site. Please read the
directions at the top of the page:

Line 203 - right hand side