Myst V Help!!

Okay, I'm at the observatory and I understand the numerical system, but I'm
stumped about aiming the sun reflector down to the door on the island. Does
anyone have a hint?
3 answers Last reply
More about myst help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    I didn't think it was out yet. Release date September 20th.'???

    "Robert Boston" <rsbjap@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    > Okay, I'm at the observatory and I understand the numerical system, but
    > I'm
    > stumped about aiming the sun reflector down to the door on the island.
    > Does
    > anyone have a hint?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    DotCom wrote:
    > I didn't think it was out yet. Release date September 20th.'???

    There's a demo for the Mac version.
    Maybe that's what he's got.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    OIC.

    "djin" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > DotCom wrote:
    >> I didn't think it was out yet. Release date September 20th.'???
    >>

    > There's a demo for the Mac version.
    > Maybe that's what he's got.

Games Video Games