Myst V Help!!

Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 10:17:10 PM

Okay, I'm at the observatory and I understand the numerical system, but I'm
stumped about aiming the sun reflector down to the door on the island. Does
anyone have a hint?

More about : myst

August 20, 2005 10:36:57 PM

I didn't think it was out yet. Release date September 20th.'???

"Robert Boston" <rsbjap@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I'm at the observatory and I understand the numerical system, but
> I'm
> stumped about aiming the sun reflector down to the door on the island.
> Does
> anyone have a hint?

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 12:27:45 AM

DotCom wrote:
> I didn't think it was out yet. Release date September 20th.'???

There's a demo for the Mac version.
Maybe that's what he's got.
August 21, 2005 12:35:22 AM

OIC.