System Properties opens on login

When I login to my Win XP SP2 laptop, the System Properties dialog box opens
every time. I checked my startup folder just to make sure it isn't in there
and it isn't. Some guidance as to how to make this stop would be
appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Parley D. Kennelly
Southern California Realtor®

"Parley" <pdkennellynot@yahoo.com> wrote:

>When I login to my Win XP SP2 laptop, the System Properties dialog box opens
>every time. I checked my startup folder just to make sure it isn't in there
>and it isn't. Some guidance as to how to make this stop would be
>appreciated.

See "How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) and "How to Perform a
Clean Boot in Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353).

--
(tm)