Hello all,
Is it possible to play an illegal move during a no-press game? For
example: F Bla s f Rom-nap. I tried such a move and I get the message:

G: f bla s f rom-nap
The fleet in Bla can't get to Rom to support.
1 error encountered.

Error flag set.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks

--
Aaron Deskins
Graduate Student

Aaron Deskins wrote:

> Is it possible to play an illegal move during a no-press game?

Yes, in some cases.

> For example: F Bla s f Rom-nap. I

That's not possible.

> G: f bla s f rom-nap
> The fleet in Bla can't get to Rom to support.

Right.

> Is there a way around this?

The Judge checks to see if the Unit offering the support
is adjacent to the destination, so F Bla could support F Rom-Sev,
or A Par-Sev, but not Rom-Nap. Convoys are more flexible,
though, you could order F Bla C A Mun-Nap, or even
F Bla C A Par-Mos, I believe.

Eric.
--

> Thanks