URU: Eder Kemo and Eder Gira Age--The Falls Cave--Possible..

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2005 11:42:26 PM

Please read below...
Possible spoiler below
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
We have another question about the cave...We have walked into the cave
backwards and spotted a possible silhouette of a lamp/smokestack
similar to the one outside the cave. We are having trouble engaging
the lamp.
Question 1: Are we supposed to engage the lamp simply by stumbling
around in the dark? (Yes or No answer only, please.)

Question 2: Is a special configuration or setup of the two lamps
outside the cave required to make the lamp inside the cave work? (Yes
or No answer only, please.)

Question 3: Are the fish in the pool outside the cave useful to us?
(Yes or No answer only, please.)

We are able to move a spool/basket around but are not sure what to do
with it.
Question 4: Do we stand on the spool? (Yes or No answer only, please.)
Question 5: Do we use the spool to get over some rocks? (Yes or No
answer only, please.)

Many, many thanks in advance to answers to our many questions.
September 18, 2005 5:12:02 PM

"uruingrapevine" <groups@grossi-aerospace.com> wrote in message
> Please read below...
> Possible spoiler below
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -

It's been a while since I played it, so here goes...
> -
> -
> We have another question about the cave...We have walked into the cave
> backwards and spotted a possible silhouette of a lamp/smokestack
> similar to the one outside the cave. We are having trouble engaging
> the lamp.
> Question 1: Are we supposed to engage the lamp simply by stumbling
> around in the dark? (Yes or No answer only, please.)

No. (That was what I did before I found the answer)

> Question 2: Is a special configuration or setup of the two lamps
> outside the cave required to make the lamp inside the cave work? (Yes
> or No answer only, please.)

No.

> Question 3: Are the fish in the pool outside the cave useful to us?
> (Yes or No answer only, please.)

No.

> We are able to move a spool/basket around but are not sure what to do
> with it.
> Question 4: Do we stand on the spool? (Yes or No answer only, please.)

Yeeeeesssss.

> Question 5: Do we use the spool to get over some rocks? (Yes or No
> answer only, please.)

Not really............ er.......No.

Graham

> Many, many thanks in advance to answers to our many questions.

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 12:41:07 AM

Graham ( or anyone),

Thank you for your previous responses. We are still stuck.
possible spoilers below.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Question 1: Do we stand on the spool to help turn on the lamp in the
cave? yes/no

Question 2: Do we manipulate the spool in the antechamber of the cave
(location of two accessible lamps)? yes/no

Question 3: Are we supposed to go over the falls? yes/no

thank you in advance.
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 12:12:24 PM

From: "uruingrapevine" <groups@grossi-aerospace.com>:
> Graham ( or anyone),

> Thank you for your previous responses. We are still stuck.
> possible spoilers below. .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Question 1: Do we stand on the spool to help turn on the lamp in
> the cave? yes/no

No.

> Question 2: Do we manipulate the spool in the antechamber of the
> cave (location of two accessible lamps)? yes/no

No.

> Question 3: Are we supposed to go over the falls? yes/no

No.

You can but it doesn't do you any good.

Eric

!