copy paste from one computer to another?

Is there a way to transfer the clipboard contents from one computer to another?

Not directly. You can, of course, paste to notepad or paint and save, then
transfer the resulting file.

"Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to transfer the clipboard contents from one computer to
> another?

"Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to transfer the clipboard contents from one computer to
> another?

If they are both on the Net you can always use an instant messenger. That's
what I do if I want to quickly send a link from my desktop to laptop for
bookmarking.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

HillBillyBuddhist wrote:
> "Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote: in message
> > Is there a way to transfer the clipboard contents from one computer to
> > another?
>
> If they are both on the Net you can always use an instant messenger. That's
> what I do if I want to quickly send a link from my desktop to laptop for
> bookmarking.

Thanks for the idea.