Myst story

Is the Myst storyline in order in the release of the games? Is there a
package where I could get all the Myst games up to V? Will they all run on
XP?
1 answer Last reply
More about myst story
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Drew wrote:
    > Is the Myst storyline in order in the release of the games? Is there a

    Yes, as far as I know the games unfold in chronological order
    (although I haven't had a chance to play Myst 4 or 5 yet). Also note
    that Uru is not part of the main storyline, but a side story which, if I
    understand everything correctly, takes place about 100 years after the
    main storyline.
    There is also a set of 3 novels which take place in the Myst
    universe. They don't go exactly in chronological order, but they all
    take place before the first game.

    > package where I could get all the Myst games up to V?

    Not yet, so far as I know. But in time I'm sure there will be.

    > Will they all run on XP?

    I believe so.

Games Windows XP Video Games