Myst story

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 27, 2005 10:58:19 AM

Is the Myst storyline in order in the release of the games? Is there a
package where I could get all the Myst games up to V? Will they all run on
XP?

More about : myst story

Anonymous
September 29, 2005 6:22:21 PM

Drew wrote:
> Is the Myst storyline in order in the release of the games? Is there a

Yes, as far as I know the games unfold in chronological order
(although I haven't had a chance to play Myst 4 or 5 yet). Also note
that Uru is not part of the main storyline, but a side story which, if I
understand everything correctly, takes place about 100 years after the
main storyline.
There is also a set of 3 novels which take place in the Myst
universe. They don't go exactly in chronological order, but they all
take place before the first game.

> package where I could get all the Myst games up to V?

Not yet, so far as I know. But in time I'm sure there will be.

> Will they all run on XP?

I believe so.
!