Sign in with
Your question

Deus EX like games???

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
May 14, 2001 2:52:52 PM

Sorry guys, I'm the same guy from the previous post.

I haven't played any computer games since I finished Deus Ex about a year ago.

Are there any computer games out there similar to Deus EX? Some that have come out in the last year or so??? I thought Deus Ex was one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best ever. I would love to find some just like it.

Thanks for everything.

Jack.

More about : deus games

Anonymous
May 14, 2001 3:32:41 PM

There's been nothing like Deus Ex that's come out recently (or if it has, no one's told me about it). If you don't already have it, try System Shock 2. Great atmosphere and an obvious influence on DE. No One Lives Forever is also quite fun.

We'll have to wait for Deus Ex 2 for another game of similar ilk though.

There was a man who claimed nothing is true, though he was later found to be lying.
May 14, 2001 3:37:30 PM

yea, system shock is very DE. Also, Thief looks to be a bit closer to the gameplay style than many other FPS, although without the RPG elements.

I don't have the time to procrastinate.
Related resources
May 28, 2001 6:39:23 PM

No One Lives Forever...I think.

I've just bought Dues Ex, and I've completed the traing missions. They seem similar, but I reckon Deus Ex has a lot more detail.

<b>
"Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby." :wink:
</b>
May 28, 2001 11:32:44 PM

yes, i am 1/2 way through no one lives forever. it is really unbelievable. very unigue game.
May 28, 2001 11:49:27 PM

Loads of surprises in store.

<b>
"Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby." :wink:
</b>
May 29, 2001 4:17:46 AM

oh, also (and PLEASE dont shoot me for this, im just answering his question) daikatana has the a rpg element to it in that you can develope your stats and weapon skills throughout the game. while i am NOT recommending that you play it, it is similar to deus ex in the fps/rpg aspect.

eh, i'll procrastinate later...
Anonymous
May 30, 2001 5:54:21 PM

BOOM!!!!!! (I shot you)
June 6, 2001 6:33:17 PM

oww, that really hurt a-hole!!!

eh, i'll procrastinate later...
!