Sign in with
Your question
Closed

What do you think?

Last response: in Windows 8
February 11, 2012 12:23:41 AM

I may be thinking ahead of schedule, but it may be a good thing. I had a problem with the windows 8 UI giving so much attention to touch. What will happen to my mouse?lol

Anyways, it made me think what I could do. My question is, do you think I could go out and buy a drawing tablet and use it to navigate through the windows 8 UI? I purchase win8 (when it comes out) for my desktop computer. And have no real way of getting touch involved without spending money of a touch monitor (Which I will not do)

So, if this made any sense to you. What do you think will happen, any problems I may run into?

More about : question

a b * Windows 8
February 11, 2012 12:28:34 AM

Hi :) 

8 works perfectly well with a mouse....

All the best Brett :) 
Score
February 11, 2012 12:56:50 AM

I have used it with a mouse, it works fine yes. But for me, I like my productivity level to be as high as possible. And I notice many problems using a mouse.

Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

Best solution

a b * Windows 8
February 11, 2012 2:29:20 AM

You're using a pre-beta build with the non-touch oriented UI elements hidden or outright disabled. Wait for at least the Release Candidate build to show up (the one after the Consumer Preview version that's coming at the end of the month) before you draw any real conclusions.
February 11, 2012 3:30:36 PM

Ok sounds good. Thanks!
Score
February 11, 2012 3:30:59 PM

Best answer selected by RockNRollz.
Score
February 12, 2012 2:41:54 PM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
!