unique performance upgrades

how can I get ALL the unique performance upgrades?

I am at race 102 and only have three for the moment. (unique engine,
transmission and NOS)
I don't mean the visual upgrades (I have received a unique spoiler, hood,
rims and a vinyl)
Thanks

"gieterke" <gieterke@pandora.be> wrote in message
> how can I get ALL the unique performance upgrades?
>
> I am at race 102 and only have three for the moment. (unique engine,
> transmission and NOS)
> I don't mean the visual upgrades (I have received a unique spoiler, hood,
> rims and a vinyl)
> Thanks

I forgot to mension
It is NFS Underground
sorry

I still can't figure out how to use vinyls and stuff correctly!!

"ZeeOhSix" <nospammers@hell-on-earth.net> wrote in message
> I still can't figure out how to use vinyls and stuff correctly!!

what's the problem with vinyls and stuff ?

You cant have all of the upu`s by default.But there is a tools that lets you
have all of the upu`s.Its called a Savegameeditor.Search the google.

I don't know which order you need to put on the vinyls, etc. Sometimes I
try and it won't let me.
Also, when I get a bonus vinyl, I can't find it to put it on, or I don't
understand what they are talking about.
It's just confusing to me, I guess I'm too old :)
I can add performance parts right... but... how do you know which company to
go with, or is that just
a marketing type thing. You get 4 or 5 choices on the same level of
packages.

thanks

Gary

"Wizzardy" <wizzardy@email.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> "ZeeOhSix" <nospammers@hell-on-earth.net> wrote in message
> > I still can't figure out how to use vinyls and stuff correctly!!
>
> what's the problem with vinyls and stuff ?

> I can add performance parts right... but... how do you know which company to
> go with, or is that just a marketing type thing.

The package brands don't matter.

> I don't know which order you need to put on the vinyls, etc. Sometimes I
> try and it won't let me.
> Also, when I get a bonus vinyl, I can't find it to put it on, or I don't
> understand what they are talking about.

Ok, when You highlight the layer on the top of the screen menu displays "TOP
LAYER", and moving mouse or using keyb. then "VINYL LAYER 2", "VINYL LAYER
3" and "BOTTOM LAYER".
When selected layer blinks then by cliking on it, or pressing Enter you
choose blinking one, or move the mouse to "vinyl color" or "layer order" .
Manufacturer vinyl colors can't be changed !!!
Bonus vinyls are inside, side, hood manufacturer, body and "UNIQUE-CUSTOM or
BOUNS" however you put it.

:)))
wizzardy

thanks!