Canon BJC-7000 DRIVER

can onyone tell me about canon 7000 ? where can I get a driver ?

the ink is new but it won't print
5 answers Last reply
More about canon 7000 driver

    Can you do a nozzle pattern?
    I believe you hold down the resume button until it beeps twice.
    What operating system

    "paul" <pdok@hdc.net.au> wrote in message
    > can onyone tell me about canon 7000 ? where can I get a driver ?
    >
    > the ink is new but it won't print

    Hi Paul,
    I'm in the UK and the driver is available for download from the
    canon.co.uk website.
    When site opens goto Support, and down the left of display select
    Software Downloads this will take you to another screen where you
    select language; scroll down and you'll see the BJC driver listed.
    Hope this solves your problem.

    Hi Paul,
    I'm in the UK and the driver is available for download from the
    website.
    When site opens goto Support, and down the left of display select
    Software Downloads this will take you to another screen where you
    select language; scroll down and you'll see the BJC driver listed.
    Hope this solves your problem.

    Sorry Imissed the website address; see next post.

    HI to everyone and thank you for the information . yes I have found
    a driver but the one I need is for "windows xp" I have bought a new
    pc with windows xp and the drivers I have found do not cater for my
    new pc software. This printer keeps telling me that the ink is empty
    .... I know it is full

    Once again, if anyone can help I certainly would be thankfull.

    Hi Paul,
    As I said im my previous post the driver is available for download
    from www.canon.co.uk.

    Goto the site click "support"; on the next screen click"software
    downloads";next screen goto "printers" and scroll down until you come
    to BJC7000; select o/s as Windows; select language as English; click
    "submit"; next screen download No 2 is for XP; click on "BJ printer
    driver(1.5)" and away you go!

Printers Canon Peripherals