Canon BJC-7000 DRIVER

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 6, 2005 9:33:00 AM

can onyone tell me about canon 7000 ? where can I get a driver ?

the ink is new but it won't print

More about : canon bjc 7000 driver

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 1:16:57 PM

Can you do a nozzle pattern?
I believe you hold down the resume button until it beeps twice.
What operating system

"paul" <pdok@hdc.net.au> wrote in message
> can onyone tell me about canon 7000 ? where can I get a driver ?
>
> the ink is new but it won't print

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 2:35:26 AM

Hi Paul,
I'm in the UK and the driver is available for download from the
canon.co.uk website.
When site opens goto Support, and down the left of display select
Software Downloads this will take you to another screen where you
select language; scroll down and you'll see the BJC driver listed.
Hope this solves your problem.
September 7, 2005 2:35:49 AM

Hi Paul,
I'm in the UK and the driver is available for download from the
website.
When site opens goto Support, and down the left of display select
Software Downloads this will take you to another screen where you
select language; scroll down and you'll see the BJC driver listed.
Hope this solves your problem.

Sorry Imissed the website address; see next post.
September 7, 2005 6:30:25 AM

HI to everyone and thank you for the information . yes I have found
a driver but the one I need is for "windows xp" I have bought a new
pc with windows xp and the drivers I have found do not cater for my
new pc software. This printer keeps telling me that the ink is empty
.... I know it is full

Once again, if anyone can help I certainly would be thankfull.
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 11:38:05 PM

Hi Paul,
As I said im my previous post the driver is available for download
from www.canon.co.uk.

Goto the site click "support"; on the next screen click"software
downloads";next screen goto "printers" and scroll down until you come
to BJC7000; select o/s as Windows; select language as English; click
"submit"; next screen download No 2 is for XP; click on "BJ printer
driver(1.5)" and away you go!
!