Program Re-Install Error

I am trying to re-install a program on my hard drive from a CD and I get an
error message telling me:

"C:\windows\system 32\Autoexec.NT. The system file is not suitable for
running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications."

This program was working for several months and today it did not work. When
I tried to run the program, I got a message telling me to uninstall and
reinstall, which I did. Now it will not fully reinstall as the error message
above states.

How do I fix this problem? Your help will be appreciated.

How do I correct this problem?

Hi

Please see if the following article helps:

"Error Message When You Install or Start an MS-DOS or 16-Bit Windows Based
Program"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324767

--

Will Denny