Greatly appreciate any advice for an IBM Infoprint 32/40 p..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 6, 2005 11:05:11 PM

Hi all,

Hopefully someone will be able to help me. We have an IBM Infoprint
32/40 with a 454 fuser error - we replaced the usage kit, but the error
has come back; we've been searching everywhere for a service manual,
unfortunately we're not having any luck.

If anyone could help pointing me in the right direction for a manual or
have any suggestions, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Mary

--
Mary
September 7, 2005 4:44:32 AM

Mary <Mary.1uyhw4@news.computerbanter.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Hopefully someone will be able to help me. We have an IBM Infoprint
>32/40 with a 454 fuser error - we replaced the usage kit, but the error
>has come back; we've been searching everywhere for a service manual,
>unfortunately we're not having any luck.
>
>If anyone could help pointing me in the right direction for a manual or
>have any suggestions, it would be very much appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>Mary
>

>--
>Mary

Mary
I have never seen this manual, you could try www.manuals4you.com, if it is not
listed then e-mail them and ask if they have it.
BTW if the problem is not the fuser then most likely it is the AC module and if
not that then the DC Controller. Expensive repair all up.
Tony