Anyone Know German -- Innovatek PulsMatic Readings

GreenJelly

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2006
I have a
"Innovatek PulsMatic Impulse Transducer for Flow Meter Rev. 2.0"
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2202/ex-res-53/Innovatek_PulsMatic_Impulse_Transducer_for_Flow_Meter_Rev_20_500727.html?tl=g30c101s457

With an associated Flow Meter V2
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2301/ex-tub-45/Innovatek_Flow_Meter_Rev_20_for_Fan-o-Matic_500389.html?tl=g30c101s457

The Innovatek site is in GERMAN... http://www.webshop-innovatek.de/assets/s2dmain.html?http://www.webshop-innovatek.de/

And I am having problems understanding what the results are for this device...

I am working to get a translated page from someone... They all say Service Not Found...

I found this page... Ill translate it...
http://www.innovatek.de/fan-o-matic/500878952109a1a2c/index.html

Translated Page
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.innovatek.de%2Ffan-o-matic%2F500878952109a1a2c%2Findex.html&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Now My problem is that I have no Idea what my reading means... even when I try and read the translated page... Can anyone tell me what the conversion is in fan rpm readings -> L/min or L/hour

Thanks
Mike

Please Help!
Mike

sirheck

Splendid
Feb 24, 2006

PulsMatic Bases Product overview Fan granny TIC PRO Fan granny TIC Fan granny TIC MICRO Accessories

Generally:

Starting side

Imprint & Disclaimer

innovatek homepage

innovatek Onlineshop

Forum

Contact

innovatek PulsMatic
Overview:
Innovatek the PulsMatic makes the direct connection of the FlowMeter for rev2.0 possible flow measuring turbine to an exhaust connection of the Mainboardes. This is thereby in a the position to variable indicate the water flow of your cooling system in revolutions/minute directly in the BIOS or with suitable software Tools (e.g. MBM) under Windows.
Additional is still another safety disconnection, as well as a connection for an LED to the Durchflussignalisierung integrates. (inclusive. Accessories)

Background:
Innovatek the PulsMatic is needed, in order to be able to operate flow measuring turbines (FlowMeter rev2.0 flow measuring turbine) directly at the Main board.

The problem is the fact that flow measuring turbines spend a too small signal rate (corresponds to the Tachosignal with normal exhausts/e.g. 2 pulses per revolution), which is not no more recognized by the Main board. The signals of the flow measuring turbine must become multiplied therefore (multiplied) by a higher “frequency” to reach, which can be indicated then by the Motherboard problem-free.

Innovatek the PulsMatic makes exact!

Feature:
The Microcontroller steered innovatek PulsMatic multiplied thus the Impulsrate of the FlowMeter rev2.0 flow measuring turbine and passes this value on to the Main board. The Main board knows this value then variable (= depending upon current flow) in the BIOS or with software Tools like a number of revolutions signal of a normal exhaust angezeigen. With the PulsMatic a flow of 0,7 l/min. e.g. corresponds to a value of 7000 rpm (the shifting rate is even adjustable), indicated in the BIOS.

EMERGENCY SHUT-DOWN:
Additionally the PulsMatic has the computer the possibility in the event of an error (flow is e.g. ZERO) independently to switch off. In addition the PulsMatic is eingeschleift simply into the power tracer line of the computer. The necessary adaptor cable is naturally already contained in the scope of supply.
Naturally also the normal BIOS monitoring functions in its entirety (e.g. driving the computer down with to small flow can be used and/or to small number of revolutions: -).

LED announcement:
As special feature the connection is possible for an LED for signaling and visualization of the Duchflusses. So the flow can be supervised at any time with a view.

The PulsMatic had standard Molex sockets and/or plug and the lead is approx. 40cm long.

Scope of supply

Summary:
Serves (in connection with the FlowMeter) as Sicherheitstool for the monitoring of the water circulation (also without fan granny TIC)

The spent exhaust number of revolutions e.g. changes with the flow rate = for announcement of 4000 rpm with a material flow of 0,4 l/min.

The multiplicator is over bridges adjusting and adaptable

Connection types: Flowmeter and power SWITCH as well as an LED exit

Function: Advance the pulse rate of the Flowmeters to values evaluable of the Main board.

Hardware disconnection of the PC when falling below 0,3l/min flow

Expenditure for LED to the indicator e.g. on one at the front installed LED

Further possibilities: Advance the pulse number of slow-turning exhausts to the values recognizable of the Main board.

For the pure monitoring and hardware disconnection in the event of an error thus no longer compellingly fan granny TIC is necessary.

Scope of supply:
PulsMatic - Microcontroller of steered impulse transducers (programmable)

Power SWITCH cable for PulsMatic (been suitable for the use of the emergency shut-down - also for fan granny TIC)

Klettband for the simple and fast assembly

Operating instructions

Note:
For the enterprise of the PulsMatic as flow meters is additionally FlowMeter a rev2.0 flow measuring turbine necessary.

To the Shop - > left

does this help is it what you are looking for?

GreenJelly

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2006
Thank you so much...

One last thing, though... and this wasnt your fault...

WTF is 0,7l/min
hehe

it sounds like 1,000rpm = 1 l/min
but everywhere I read its 0,1

Is the decimil different in Germany? Are they screwed up?

Mike

Anyways, I get 10,000->11,000

But sometimes it reads slow on startup... I think the pump sometimes hickups on startup...

Also triing to figure out how to use the shutdown feature... It is important for this thing to shut off... Problem is, all the instructions are in German...

Lesson: Dont buy custom Electronic parts from companies that are in German... They probably expect people to learn German... Kinda like thoose DAMN SAP programmers... DAMN Germans....

Ohh, Im 1/2 German... Well then DAMN my ancestors brothers and sisters, generational grand children...

Lucky_Luke

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2006
Since you're 1/2 German, well, I'll just have to help you out here ... :)

"0,7 l/min" means .7 liters per minute, with 1000 liters being one cubic meter.
"7000 rpm" are 7000 revolutions per minute, but of course you knew that.

So what the thing does is, it apparently measures the water flow and converts it into a reading of fan rpm, so that the result can be shown by the BIOS and software. Your reading of 10,000 - 11,000 rpm therefore translates into 1 - 1.1 liters per minute, and I will leave it to you to translate that into your favourite American units (Gallons per minute or whatever).

Maybe you should take your family history as a hint and learn German - or even come on over to our country in your holidays, it's a lot easier to learn German from a nice Fraulein who shows you the places to go :) And it's a simple language - even the kids know how to speak German here, so it can't be difficult :)

Heck, if I have to read English sites all the times to get the information I'm looking for, and very often have to look up words (especially when I read the Inquirer...), it's more than fair if you guys have to live with water-cooling information in German, me thinks :)

GreenJelly

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2006
Well thank you... The only question I have left, is how do you hook up the automatic shutoff?

There are pins ontop of the circuit inside it... There is a Black 2 Pin wire...
I have a feeling this is used in conjunction with the powerswitch to shut off the machine. Thats what I have gotten from it so far...

But I dont know which pins go where... and how that all works... very frusterating...

BTW, No instructions in the package either... Just a small description, allot less then what you just read.

Thanks
Mike