Sony Xperia Z and ZL Smartphones Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

dear sony. better watch out that round corner edge design. you gonna have to pay $billion$ for apple just for that.

G

Sony owns that corner edge design earlier before iPhone occurred. Those corner designed used to apply on Sony Clie PDA device during 2000 to 2003 era.

marclee37

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
i would like to know the screen size of the ZL, it has a AR 1.5 screen, i like it. i don't mind if its "low" resolution 480x 320 screen. sub 4" is good. maybe some screen manufacturers should come up and produce a 960x 640 sub 4" screen to fill the market.

16:9, 1080, super large screen handheld device is not a must.

engineerr

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
The person who made this report doesn't follow the trending information or the so called source(s) and made a what we call in the Engineering sector a garbage guess on the Sony Xperia ZL. This has to be one of the worst reporting of facts from a noted and reliable souce of Tech information; Engadget. I as a Systems Engineer have to follow and research any all hardware and software that I or my clients might or may use. That if I were to report these same facts on the Sony XperiaZ and ZL that have been reported here on this site and knowing that more accurate information was easily and readily available I wouldn't be employeed. Try doing your homework before making so called Garbage guesses.

the3dsgeek

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
[citation][nom]swimomatic[/nom]The Z is the full spec'd monster buddy, the ZL is the low end model... doesn't have a 1080p screen[/citation]
what about now?

the3dsgeek

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
[citation][nom]swimomatic[/nom]What are you even trying to say?[/citation]
Dude, aren't you following CES? sony showcased both of the phones. Both of them has the same hardware specs.

swimomatic

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
I stand corrected. I re-read through the correct specs on Engadget and The Verge. Tom's has been steadily declining in news that is correct.

the3dsgeek

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
[citation][nom]swimomatic[/nom]I stand corrected. I re-read through the correct specs on Engadget and The Verge. Tom's has been steadily declining in news that is correct.[/citation]
Dude, when i said now, i meant NOW. And NOW you along with your sources are wrong. I don't know who put those specs on engadget or the verge, but they fail big time. Its even foolish to think that a near 5" screen will have a resolution and hardware of 3.5" mobile. Even when we look at both of the pics, only thing anyone need is a common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.