epson stylus

How do I connect my Epson Stylus photo 925 printer to my Mac PowerBook G3?
2 answers Last reply
More about epson stylus

    "Jerry" <nomail@verizon.net> wrote in message

    > How do I connect my Epson Stylus photo 925 printer to my Mac PowerBook G3?

    If these are both fairly modern, they probably use
    a USB connection. You need a USB cable with
    the correct connectors at each end.

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    probably with some sort of cable ;-)

    What connection(s) does the printer have and what does your laptop have.

    Epson did offer a parallel to USB converter for their printers at one point.

    Art

    Jerry wrote:

    > How do I connect my Epson Stylus photo 925 printer to my Mac PowerBook G3?

Printers Stylus Epson Peripherals