epson stylus

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 8, 2005 8:21:27 PM

How do I connect my Epson Stylus photo 925 printer to my Mac PowerBook G3?

More about : epson stylus

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 9:34:34 PM

"Jerry" <nomail@verizon.net> wrote in message

> How do I connect my Epson Stylus photo 925 printer to my Mac PowerBook G3?

If these are both fairly modern, they probably use
a USB connection. You need a USB cable with
the correct connectors at each end.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

probably with some sort of cable ;-)

What connection(s) does the printer have and what does your laptop have.

Epson did offer a parallel to USB converter for their printers at one point.

Art

!