Toms Hardware listened to us..

And finally got back to producing full quality articles. Good on you all. 8)
7 answers Last reply
More about toms hardware listened
  1. I just skimmed the new ATI cards review and I plan to read your System Builder Marathon articles when I get off work. I agree with DSN. Great stuff. Thanks to all the editors at THG for listening. Your effort is much appreciated.
  2. In general, Tom's Hardware uses the number of pageviews, both by the webservers, and the adservers, in determining what's popular.

And if an article gets lots of pageviews, we'll generally make more of that kind of content.

What's shaped like a sandcrawler filled with Jawas, heavy enough to require two people, or one really burly Canadian to lift, draws enough power to noticeably heat the room, and covered with an NDA ?
  3. Barcelona? No wait, that doesn't exist, so you must mean the R600? But that's out now... I give up.
  4. [whoops, still under NDA]
  5. :P
    Quote:
    :lol: And finally got back to producing full quality articles. Good on you all. 8)

Agree wid ya bro... tis a nice change, but overdue nonetheless... [/prays it is sustained] NOT! :wink:
  6. As I said before, the more pageviews the marathon gets, the more likely it's going to become a permanent part of the rotation.
  7. Wootz. I'll get on making it the top viewed stuff.

By the way, could you guys update the CPU charts as well as doing a laptop CPU chart?
Ask a new question

Read More

Website Opinions Hardware Tom's Hardware