Sign in with
Your question

Toms Hardware listened to us..

Last response: in Site Feedback
May 12, 2007 12:47:52 AM

And finally got back to producing full quality articles. Good on you all. 8)

More about : toms hardware listened

May 15, 2007 10:18:40 PM

I just skimmed the new ATI cards review and I plan to read your System Builder Marathon articles when I get off work. I agree with DSN. Great stuff. Thanks to all the editors at THG for listening. Your effort is much appreciated.
May 16, 2007 7:53:39 AM

In general, Tom's Hardware uses the number of pageviews, both by the webservers, and the adservers, in determining what's popular.

And if an article gets lots of pageviews, we'll generally make more of that kind of content.

What's shaped like a sandcrawler filled with Jawas, heavy enough to require two people, or one really burly Canadian to lift, draws enough power to noticeably heat the room, and covered with an NDA ?
Related resources
May 16, 2007 10:29:37 AM

Barcelona? No wait, that doesn't exist, so you must mean the R600? But that's out now... I give up.
May 18, 2007 6:53:11 AM

[whoops, still under NDA]
May 18, 2007 12:43:29 PM

:p 
Quote:
:lol:  And finally got back to producing full quality articles. Good on you all. 8)

Agree wid ya bro... tis a nice change, but overdue nonetheless... [/prays it is sustained] NOT! :wink:
May 21, 2007 5:19:02 PM

As I said before, the more pageviews the marathon gets, the more likely it's going to become a permanent part of the rotation.
May 21, 2007 7:42:44 PM

Wootz. I'll get on making it the top viewed stuff.

By the way, could you guys update the CPU charts as well as doing a laptop CPU chart?
!