nfsu ps2 - stuck on knock out

I have nfsu for the ps2.

I'm stuck on a knock out race that's quite far into the game.

its really hard and I've been stuck on it for ages.

I keep trying but just come second all the time.

does anyone have any tips?

thanks

charlotte

"The Walmsley's" <nik.walmsleySPAMKILL@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> I have nfsu for the ps2.
>
> I'm stuck on a knock out race that's quite far into the game.
>
> its really hard and I've been stuck on it for ages.
>
> I keep trying but just come second all the time.
>
> does anyone have any tips?
>
> thanks
>
> charlotte

I don't know how the game works for PS2, but if u can try to downgrade your
car for that race
Wizzardy