vinyls

Last response: in Video Games
May 7, 2004 7:26:04 PM

I have nfsu on the ps2.

does anybody know how can I colour the vinyls?

do I have to win it?

thanks.

charlotte

More about : vinyls

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 11:22:36 PM

The Walmsley's schrieb:

> I have nfsu on the ps2.
>
> does anybody know how can I colour the vinyls?
>
> do I have to win it?

At least under PC it's a bit weird - there is a button "Color vinyl" or
something like that you cant reach with the keyboard - you have to use the
mouse. Perhaps you can reach this with the PS2 controller. It is on the
screen where you see the 4 cars and you maximum 4 vinyls you have selected.

Marcel.

--
Unix ist echt Scheisse, einmal eingerichtet laeuft es einfach.
Wie soll man da Erfahrung sammeln -- sfr in #debian.de

Reply-To ist funktionstüchtig.
!