Upgrade Pocket PC OS

January 19, 2005 7:59:46 PM

Hi all,

I have a Pocket PC(Compaq H3800 Series H3850), which is currently using the
Windows Mobile based Pocket PC 2002 Operating System.

Can I uprade the OS to 2003 and how?

sincerely.

More about : upgrade pocket

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 7:59:47 PM

Compaq offered an upgrade at one time, but no longer supports that device as
it is several years old. You may want to look on ebay and see if a copy is
available there...if not post back and we can discuss selling you my copy (I
no longer use the 3850 that I used for 2 or 3 years).

Bobby

"gentlelover" <gentlelover@126.com> wrote in message
news:o cFmSXg$EHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
>
> I have a Pocket PC(Compaq H3800 Series H3850), which is currently using
> the
> Windows Mobile based Pocket PC 2002 Operating System.
>
> Can I uprade the OS to 2003 and how?
>
> sincerely.

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 9:07:16 PM

Please refer to http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/ppc_upgrade.html

--
Email: developer@jointsense.com.hk
Homepage: http://www.jointsense.com.hk/

"gentlelover" <gentlelover@126.com> wrote in message
news:o cFmSXg$EHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
>
> I have a Pocket PC(Compaq H3800 Series H3850), which is currently using
> the
> Windows Mobile based Pocket PC 2002 Operating System.
>
> Can I uprade the OS to 2003 and how?
>
> sincerely.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 9:30:15 PM

Thanks.

But I'm in China, how can I buy it?

It seems like there is no support for it.

"Joint_Sense" <developer@jointsense.com.hk> дÈëÓʼþ
> Please refer to http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/ppc_upgrade.html
>
> --
> Email: developer@jointsense.com.hk
> Homepage: http://www.jointsense.com.hk/
> GMT: +8
>
> "gentlelover" <gentlelover@126.com> wrote in message
> news:o cFmSXg$EHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a Pocket PC(Compaq H3800 Series H3850), which is currently using
> > the
> > Windows Mobile based Pocket PC 2002 Operating System.
> >
> > Can I uprade the OS to 2003 and how?
> >
> > sincerely.

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 9:31:00 PM

You sell it to me?

What?

"NoNoBadDog!" <mypants_bjsledgeATpixi.com> дÈëÓʼþ
> Compaq offered an upgrade at one time, but no longer supports that device
as
> it is several years old. You may want to look on ebay and see if a copy
is
> available there...if not post back and we can discuss selling you my copy
(I
> no longer use the 3850 that I used for 2 or 3 years).
>
> Bobby
>
> "gentlelover" <gentlelover@126.com> wrote in message
> news:o cFmSXg$EHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a Pocket PC(Compaq H3800 Series H3850), which is currently using
> > the
> > Windows Mobile based Pocket PC 2002 Operating System.
> >
> > Can I uprade the OS to 2003 and how?
> >
> > sincerely.

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 9:52:25 PM

Contact your local HP dealer and see if they have a way for it.

--

news:o nDv3Jh$EHA.3236@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Thanks.
>
> But I'm in China, how can I buy it?
>
> It seems like there is no support for it.
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 10:16:09 PM

!