painting vinyls??

I see all of the computer cars with painted vinyls and the other decals, is
there a way to paint the vinly, if so how?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about painting vinyls
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > I see all of the computer cars with painted vinyls and the other decals,
    is
    > there a way to paint the vinly, if so how?

    Use Google Groups to search this group. This issue has been discussed many
    times already. Actually, I've seen one such thread a few days ago.

    http://groups.google.com

Cars Computers Games Video Games