problems with my graphcard

I have with my graphcard. I run a AMD 2400, 512 ddr. Controlator VIA /S3G
Unichrome IGP, and Directx 9.0 a. It goes very slow and doesn't work. Any
proposals how to change this?
Many thanks in advance for an answer. Best regards. Seila

On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:41:36 +0200, "Seila" <seilaquitaesto@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have with my graphcard. I run a AMD 2400, 512 ddr. Controlator VIA /S3G
>Unichrome IGP, and Directx 9.0 a. It goes very slow and doesn't work. Any
>proposals how to change this?
>Many thanks in advance for an answer. Best regards. Seila

You need a supported video card for good results. Check the docs for details.

Enjoy,

Tim Wisner

www.wisner.us