~df394b.tmp error

does anyone know why this error turns up on a install of NFSU

direct x 9.0b is installed and the latest drivers from invidea
machine is 3ghz intel
1024 m ram
128 meg video card
200 meg hdd

more than enough resources
1 answer Last reply
More about df394b error
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    thanks for the heads up

    solved the problem didnt go away until i replaced the speed.exe file
    now it runs like a dream
    seems like i will have to make a backup of my game and change the speed.exe
    files in the iso before i burn it

Video Games