Problem Epson Stylus Photo 750

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

My first problem is deleting items in the printing queue. Following standard
procedure, the system is reluctant to obey orders, and can retaliate by
spewing out a load of gobble -degook.

Second problem is that on printing a test sheet, whilst all my colours show
a nice pattern, my black ink test always shows some broken lines.

Can anyone help please?

John

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"John" <joka@galmpton.org.uk> wrote:
>My first problem is deleting items in the printing queue. Following standard
>procedure, the system is reluctant to obey orders, and can retaliate by
>spewing out a load of gobble -degook.
>
>Second problem is that on printing a test sheet, whilst all my colours show
>a nice pattern, my black ink test always shows some broken lines.
>
>Can anyone help please?
>
>John

John
Second problem first, if a couple of head cleaning cycles does not fix the
problem then e-mail Arthur Entlich at e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org replacing
the brackets with the usual bits, he will willingly provide you with free
assistance, be patient he is a bsuy man, and describe the symptoms exactly to
him with model number etc.
First problem, are you running Windows XP or 98? Windows 98 is very reluctant
to flush the print queue, sometimes a reboot is necessary. Windows XP is better
but can still take an age, again I usually resort to cancelling the print,
wait, wait and then reboot!
Tony