I have been downloading different screensavers, which I have previously done
without difficulty, but for some reason I cannot get a screen saver to
initiate any more.

I have checked the settings for the computer and selected the never swich
off, use screen saver after 5 minutes, however, the desktop is constantly
showing and never reverts to screensaver - can you advise my solutiion to
this problem? Thanks.

Hi Mindy-rubbish-computer-skills!

Try this: Click on an empty area of the desktop and then on the Screensaver
tab of the resulting window. Then change the amount of time after which the
screensaver appears.

HTH

Colin.

"Mindy-rubbish-computer-skills" wrote:

> I have been downloading different screensavers, which I have previously done
> without difficulty, but for some reason I cannot get a screen saver to
> initiate any more.
>
> I have checked the settings for the computer and selected the never swich
> off, use screen saver after 5 minutes, however, the desktop is constantly
> showing and never reverts to screensaver - can you advise my solutiion to
> this problem? Thanks.

Sorry, that should read:

Try this: Click on an empty area of the desktop and then *Properties*, then

"Ramd" <dsf@dfds.com> wrote in message
> I dont know

<PLONK>

--