RE NFSU Q

Replys came from: "Tim Wisner", "ibrox" about special effects, headlights
crowds motion blur....
So the word was back in the april and now the time has come,

Gainward GF FX 5700 Ultra 880LE, 256MB...bla, bla, bla

Those special effects (graphics effects) in NFSU will now work ?
-Wizzardy-

> Gainward GF FX 5700 Ultra 880LE, 256MB...bla, bla, bla
>
> Those special effects (graphics effects) in NFSU will now work ?

I have an ASUS FX5200 128MB card and get all the flashy graphics, so I don't
see why you won't with that card.

Adam S