How to print on CD envelopes w/ Epson Stylus Photo R300

I will appreciate info on how to use an Epson Stylus Photo R300 to
print lists of song titles directly on the back of standard CD paper
envelopes. I have the newest print driver. Thanks.
T-L
1 answer Last reply
More about print envelopes epson stylus photo r300

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:23:35 -0400, in comp.periphs.printers Trent-Lion
    <Trent-Lion@No.Name.com> wrote:

    >I will appreciate info on how to use an Epson Stylus Photo R300 to
    >print lists of song titles directly on the back of standard CD paper
    >envelopes. I have the newest print driver. Thanks.

    Set up a custom paper size of that of the envelope.
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

Printers Stylus Photo Epson CD-Rom Peripherals