How to print on CD envelopes w/ Epson Stylus Photo R300

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 10, 2005 7:23:35 PM

I will appreciate info on how to use an Epson Stylus Photo R300 to
print lists of song titles directly on the back of standard CD paper
envelopes. I have the newest print driver. Thanks.
T-L
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 10:01:42 PM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:23:35 -0400, in comp.periphs.printers Trent-Lion
<Trent-Lion@No.Name.com> wrote:

>I will appreciate info on how to use an Epson Stylus Photo R300 to
>print lists of song titles directly on the back of standard CD paper
>envelopes. I have the newest print driver. Thanks.

Set up a custom paper size of that of the envelope.
http://EdwardGRuf.com
!