Add workgroup users?

I manage to add users to the one and same workstation but the procedure to
allow other workgroup members from other PC´s to have access to a certain
folders is a bit unclear can someone point me a tutorial or help in some
other way?
Thank you in advance
Kalevi
2 answers Last reply
More about workgroup users

    I dont have a clue

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:14:58 +0200, Kalevi wrote:

    > I manage to add users to the one and same workstation but the procedure to
    > allow other workgroup members from other PC´s to have access to a certain
    > folders is a bit unclear can someone point me a tutorial or help in some
    > other way?
    > Thank you in advance
    > Kalevi

    A good article here:
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_filesharing/whole.htm

    Follow the links at the beginning of the article for the operating system
    in use: XP Home or Pro

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User