  • Workstations
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
November 13, 2004 8:14:58 PM

I manage to add users to the one and same workstation but the procedure to
allow other workgroup members from other PC´s to have access to a certain
folders is a bit unclear can someone point me a tutorial or help in some
other way?
Thank you in advance
Kalevi

More about : add workgroup users

Anonymous
November 13, 2004 8:14:59 PM

I dont have a clue
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 10:37:18 PM

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:14:58 +0200, Kalevi wrote:

> I manage to add users to the one and same workstation but the procedure to
> allow other workgroup members from other PC´s to have access to a certain
> folders is a bit unclear can someone point me a tutorial or help in some
> other way?
> Thank you in advance
> Kalevi

A good article here:
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_fileshar...

Follow the links at the beginning of the article for the operating system
in use: XP Home or Pro

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User