hp self test explain

"giorgino" <geocha@aliceposta.it> wrote in message
news:S0VUe.47775$4g5.3182597@news4.tin.it...
> Hello
> Does anybody know what does all these mean?
> here is the link http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5755/untitled0of1.jpg

The main thing you would care about on that self test page is the nozzle
pattern area. In your case all the nozzles are firing properly. The (0)
indicates that there are no electrically missing nozzles, which is good but not
sufficient - you could still have plugged nozzles that the electrical test
would not catch. In your case everything looks good.

The other areas include some information about the alignment values used to
make sure the black to color and bidirectional alignment are correct. There is
really nothing in these numbers that you would care about.

Regards,

Bob Headrick wrote:

> The main thing you would care about on that self test page is the nozzle
> pattern area. In your case all the nozzles are firing properly. The (0)
> indicates that there are no electrically missing nozzles, which is good but not
> sufficient - you could still have plugged nozzles that the electrical test
> would not catch. In your case everything looks good.
>
> The other areas include some information about the alignment values used to
> make sure the black to color and bidirectional alignment are correct. There is
> really nothing in these numbers that you would care about.
>
> Regards,

thank you very much Bob