FS: ULTRA X-Finity 600W Power Supply Dual Rail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam2562

Distinguished
May 15, 2007
hey guys i'm new here .. i'm in the process of building a new pc so i joined this forum for any help i'd need through the process... i just ordered everything tonight actually and will be assembling it over the next few days.... anyways..

I have a almost new Power Supply that i ercently bought for my new comp build and i put it in my currect comp cuz it needed one with higher wattage anyways but its not the right PSU for it(its an older type case).. and the new comp im gonna build will need a 700watt unit with the graphics cards im gonna be using.. so im putting up for sale this ULTRA X-FINITY 600W Power Supply for a little less than what i bought it for i'm looking to get $50 Shipped its Dual Rail 20A and 18A and uses the new Flex Force technology.. i'll post a link to the website.. i can take pics of mine if anyone would like.. i've only used it for 3 weeks... thanks a lot guys :) i've registered it too so it has the 3 warranty that comes with it you'll get the receipt of my purchase and that'll have my info that you'll give them if you ever need to use it.

ULT31847_LR_1.jpg

here's the link to the PSU if you go to Tigerdirect.com read the reviews on it

http://www.ultraproducts.com/product...roductID=387 click the 600Watt Titanium P/N: ULT31847

adam2562

Distinguished
May 15, 2007
yes i do have warranty let me dig it up real quick.. where do you live? i Registered it the night i got it and put it in...

adam2562

Distinguished
May 15, 2007
hey.. umm i think im gonna keep it.... it migh tbe hard to get anew psu that is made for my 2002 compaq case wutever it is.. and i need one thats 600watts tho.. unless u cane help me find one lol.. but i dunno wut type of case i have just a regular compaq presario 8000

Status
Not open for further replies.