I have IE 6.0 . For the same web page, I was able to 'view source' on
Mozilla but not on my IE (nothing happened after clicking on 'view source').
Please help!
3 answers Last reply
More about view source doesnt work

    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:3Sxld.825$nj.704@lakeread01,
    spiderman <peter_parker@home.comt> hunted and pecked:

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:42:50 -0500, spiderman wrote:

    > I have IE 6.0 . For the same web page, I was able to 'view source' on
    > Mozilla but not on my IE (nothing happened after clicking on 'view source').
    > Please help!

    Do you have a program selected in Internet Options> Programs> HTML editor?
    Notepad is the default setting on a fresh new XP install. When another
    program is installed and registers itself as an HTML editor, it will be
    added to this drop down list.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

    "spiderman" <peter_parker@home.comt> wrote in message
    > I have IE 6.0 . For the same web page, I was able to 'view source' on
    > Mozilla but not on my IE (nothing happened after clicking on 'view
    > source'). Please help!

    This is usually fixed by emptying the Temporary Internet Files.

    Also, if you have a shortcut to Notepad on your desktop rename it to Npad.

    Some people have reported that Quick View Plus can cause this.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Windows XP