burn

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2002

I think someone here have played this game. So, HELP ME! I was sawying
some game magazines when I see a news from this game, and I searched
the web looking for him, but I don't find any stuff. Anyone can help
me posting something about this game? Oh, a link for the download will
be apreciated too =D
Thanks.

PS: Sorry for the errors. I started speaking english for just 2
months.

You should search "Motor City Online" on Googles, and/or read these links:

What happened to MCO: http://www.pcgameworld.com/story.php/id/1245/
The best review on MCO: http://motortrend.com/features/games/112_0205_mco/

P.S. You're probably reading some really dated magazine.