Motor City Online

I think someone here have played this game. So, HELP ME! I was sawying
some game magazines when I see a news from this game, and I searched
the web looking for him, but I don't find any stuff. Anyone can help
me posting something about this game? Oh, a link for the download will
be apreciated too =D
Thanks.

PS: Sorry for the errors. I started speaking english for just 2
months.
1 answer Last reply
More about motor city online
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    You should search "Motor City Online" on Googles, and/or read these links:

    What happened to MCO: http://www.pcgameworld.com/story.php/id/1245/
    The best review on MCO: http://motortrend.com/features/games/112_0205_mco/

    P.S. You're probably reading some really dated magazine.

    "buRn" <pedro.adami@ig.com.br> wrote in message
    > I think someone here have played this game. So, HELP ME! I was sawying
    > some game magazines when I see a news from this game, and I searched
    > the web looking for him, but I don't find any stuff. Anyone can help
    > me posting something about this game? Oh, a link for the download will
    > be apreciated too =D
    > Thanks.
    >
    > PS: Sorry for the errors. I started speaking english for just 2
    > months.

Download Games Video Games