I need to restore a dll file deleted by accident. I am wondering if there is
a place on microsift to look. the file is

NEW DOT2.DLL

Thanks

NEWDOT2.DLL is a known spyware file . . . why would you
want to restore it ? ? ?

Search GOOGLE for NEWDOT2.DLL and educate yourself . . .

Hi there,

Newdot.net uninstaller is available here:
http://www.new.net/support/uninstall6_34.exe

HTH
Venkatesh