Viewing Pocket Word & PPT files on a PC (w/o PPC)

January 20, 2005 3:52:06 AM

I have a few psw and ppv files, but no PocketPC. I am not able to open them
in MS Word or PowerPoint. Is there a way to access these files ?
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 1:43:58 PM

Hello,

The easiest way to do this would be to go to SoftMaker
(http://www.softmaker.com), download the demo version of TextMaker (will
have the P/PC and Windows PC version). Open the files in TextMaker then
same them as a .doc file.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch