Howto connect to Yahoo Messenger on iPAQ via USB Activesync

January 20, 2005 12:58:03 AM

Hi,
I've an iPAQ 4350 which connects to my desktop via USB sync cable and I
can surf the Web fine without any problem through my desktop's internet
connection. But I could not to get either Yahoo/MSN messenger to
connect. Any ideas? please help. Thanks in advance.

Luy
January 20, 2005 7:57:30 AM

Are you using a firewall or proxy server? Could be the ports are not
opened to allow messenger traffic.
!