need for speed porche 2000 pink tint

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have 4 different graphics cards 3x NVIDIA and 1x radeon

1/ NVIDIA geforce2MX 200 32M AGP
2/ NVIDIA geforce FX5200 128M AGP
3/ NVIDIA Ti4200 128M AGP
4/ ATI Radeon 9200se 128M AGP

with all of these graphics cards I get a pink tint when playing NFS 5

I have contacted EA support but they were unable to help after quite a few
suggestions, I know it is not the graphics cards and I have tried all these
cards in another computer and get the same problem - the other computer has
an onboard SiS graphics and the game runs ok on that, but when I put any of
the above cards in I get that pink tint.

I have tried changing resolutions, and all sorts of settings in the game and
on the display config but still no better.

I have reinstalled XP and even installed a fresh copy of win 98 to see if it
is software related, still the same.

I have also tried older versions of the drivers

does anyone have any suggestions - im not a heavy gamer but I do like this
one and would love to get it running right.

admin@ctb.com.au (chris) wrote in message news:<b4e1efcf.0407160935.703f87d4@posting.google.com>...
> I have 4 different graphics cards 3x NVIDIA and 1x radeon
>
> 1/ NVIDIA geforce2MX 200 32M AGP
> 2/ NVIDIA geforce FX5200 128M AGP
> 3/ NVIDIA Ti4200 128M AGP
> 4/ ATI Radeon 9200se 128M AGP
>
> with all of these graphics cards I get a pink tint when playing NFS 5

This is an all too common problem when running NFS Porsche on NVidia
cards.

The solution for this is relatively easy: go to the settings of your
video card (under Display settings -> advanced), go to the Direct 3D
settings, and make sure that the feature "Enable Fog Table Emulation"
is checked.
Good luck, let me know if there are more questions.

TRENDING THREADS