Need For Speed Underground (car spec)

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i have max
speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.

How do you get the car max on all 3?

TIA
Simon

I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have to
remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got better
handling, others better max speed...

"Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i have
max
> speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.
>
> How do you get the car max on all 3?
>
> TIA
> Simon

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

So how is it that lot's off ppl online have full spec on there cars?

"PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
> I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have to
> remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got better
> handling, others better max speed...
>
> "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i have
> max
> > speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.
> >
> > How do you get the car max on all 3?
> >
> > TIA
> > Simon

what's your car?

> So how is it that lot's off ppl online have full spec on there cars?
>

> "PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
> > I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have to
> > remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got
better
> > handling, others better max speed...
> >
> > "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > > Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i
have
> > max
> > > speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.
> > >
> > > How do you get the car max on all 3?
> > >
> > > TIA
> > > Simon

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

My car is a RX7 i can keep up with most ppl but there is still lot's that
just leave me for dust.

When i view some car's online i notice that all 3 spec bars are full, How do
they get them bar's full? cause i tryed doing the underground in hard mode
but at the end i just ended up with the same spec car as when i compleated
it in medium mode.

Kind Regards
Simon

> what's your car?
>
> "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > So how is it that lot's off ppl online have full spec on there cars?
> >

> > "PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
> > > I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have
> > > remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got
> better
> > > handling, others better max speed...
> > >
> > > "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> have
> > > max

mmmm
maybe need a cheat
Doenload "savegame editor" for nfsu
is easy to use and can upgrade to 9 tj's parts
maybe is the easy way

> mmmm
> maybe need a cheat
> Doenload "savegame editor" for nfsu
> is easy to use and can upgrade to 9 tj's parts
> maybe is the easy way

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. Remember, when you race against
tvp1964, you're racing against a car that comes right out of Underground.
(No cheats of anykind in it's making and 3 TJ upgrades only.) Plus my car
actually crashes when it crashes!

Remember, it's still possible to have fun online. Just write down the
nicknames of people whose cars are wrong and refuse to race them.

tvp