Need For Speed Underground (car spec)

Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i have max
speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.

How do you get the car max on all 3?

TIA
Simon
6 answers Last reply
More about need speed underground spec
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have to
    remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got better
    handling, others better max speed...

    "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i have
    max
    > speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.
    >
    > How do you get the car max on all 3?
    >
    > TIA
    > Simon

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    So how is it that lot's off ppl online have full spec on there cars?

    "PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
    > I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have to
    > remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got better
    > handling, others better max speed...
    >
    > "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i have
    > max
    > > speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.
    > >
    > > How do you get the car max on all 3?
    > >
    > > TIA
    > > Simon

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    what's your car?

    > So how is it that lot's off ppl online have full spec on there cars?
    >

    > "PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
    > > I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have to
    > > remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got
    better
    > > handling, others better max speed...
    > >
    > > "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > > Ive compleated underground mode but my car is still not top spec i
    have
    > > max
    > > > speed but handelling and acceleration are only 3/4 full.
    > > >
    > > > How do you get the car max on all 3?
    > > >
    > > > TIA
    > > > Simon

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    My car is a RX7 i can keep up with most ppl but there is still lot's that
    just leave me for dust.

    When i view some car's online i notice that all 3 spec bars are full, How do
    they get them bar's full? cause i tryed doing the underground in hard mode
    but at the end i just ended up with the same spec car as when i compleated
    it in medium mode.

    Kind Regards
    Simon

    > what's your car?
    >
    > "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > So how is it that lot's off ppl online have full spec on there cars?
    > >

    > > "PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
    > > > I think is not possible.... just can upgrade to TJ's parts. You have
    > > > remember that every cars are differents from each others, some got
    > better
    > > > handling, others better max speed...
    > > >
    > > > "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > have
    > > > max

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    mmmm
    maybe need a cheat
    Doenload "savegame editor" for nfsu
    is easy to use and can upgrade to 9 tj's parts
    maybe is the easy way

    > My car is a RX7 i can keep up with most ppl but there is still lot's that
    > just leave me for dust.
    >
    > When i view some car's online i notice that all 3 spec bars are full, How
    do
    > they get them bar's full? cause i tryed doing the underground in hard mode
    > but at the end i just ended up with the same spec car as when i compleated
    > it in medium mode.
    >
    > Kind Regards
    > Simon
    >
    > "PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
    > > what's your car?
    > >
    > > "Simon" <si.chilcott@NOTMEbtinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > > So how is it that lot's off ppl online have full spec on there cars?
    > > >

    > > > "PhAnTOmaS" <bla@ono.com> wrote in message
    > > better

    > > have

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > mmmm
    > maybe need a cheat
    > Doenload "savegame editor" for nfsu
    > is easy to use and can upgrade to 9 tj's parts
    > maybe is the easy way

    I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. Remember, when you race against
    tvp1964, you're racing against a car that comes right out of Underground.
    (No cheats of anykind in it's making and 3 TJ upgrades only.) Plus my car
    actually crashes when it crashes!

    Remember, it's still possible to have fun online. Just write down the
    nicknames of people whose cars are wrong and refuse to race them.

    tvp

Games Video Games