Arthur Entlich's cleaning Manual

rln

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2005

I have read that Arthur Entlich has a manual for cleaning clogged
printer ink problems. What is his email address so I can get him to
email his manual?

Thanks

davy

Arts email addx is -: e-printerhelp(@)mvps(.)org

Not to be accused of spamming remove the brackets and type without
spaces, to be honest what difference it make's I'll never know
because the meaning is the same...!

Davy

Stevem

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2004

"Davy" <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Arts email addx is -: e-printerhelp(@)mvps(.)org
>
> Not to be accused of spamming remove the brackets and type without
> spaces, to be honest what difference it make's I'll never know
> because the meaning is the same...!
>
> Davy

Davy,
Is it possible you're confusing this with the advice that says you should
never put an e-mail address in a post, to AVOID spam? There are harvester
'bots out there which regularly trawl newsgroups looking for valid
addresses - and of course, when they find one...
Regards,
Steve.

Davy wrote:

>Arts email addx is -: e-printerhelp(@)mvps(.)org
>
>Not to be accused of spamming remove the brackets and type without
>spaces, to be honest what difference it make's I'll never know
>because the meaning is the same...!
>
>Davy

DO YOU MEAN

e-printerhelp@mvps.org

IS DIS IT?

davy

> measekitewrote:

DO YOU MEAN

e-printerhelp@mvps.org

IS DIS IT?

Dats sit, dats der wone, see wot I mean its aw the same

so why go round a flippin mountain when you can cross over it, it's
all about helping folks.

it's not like saying ................ My stinky ink is non cloggable,
ideal for Epson printers BUY IT NOW AT...........spammers-united.com

Davy