Samsung CLP-510 printing legal format on 160g paper?

Somebody here who can tell me whether CLP-510 is really able to print
legal format on 160g paper?
The manual claims YES, see
http://support.samsung.de/modelselect.aspx?modelcode=CLP-510N&fileType=UM,
page E5. But it it true? Konica Minolta claims the same, but it's not true.

I would like to ask persons who own that printer by using the email
address in threads found in google. But google has deleted email
addresses :-(

tia
Ekkard

ekkard gerlach wrote:
> Somebody here who can tell me whether CLP-510 is really able to print
> legal format on 160g paper?
> The manual claims YES, see
> http://support.samsung.de/modelselect.aspx?modelcode=CLP-510N&fileType=UM,
> page E5. But it it true? Konica Minolta claims the same, but it's not
> true.
> I would like to ask persons who own that printer by using the email
> address in threads found in google. But google has deleted email
> addresses :-(
>
> tia
> Ekkard

I don't know what the translation to 'g' is, but the spec says 7 mil and I
have printed on 9 mil with no problem.

--
I am 3 of 10. Prepare to be assimilated.