bravo

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

Hi there, I need a hand.
Today I tried to play N4S online (I own the Italian version) and as I got
into the online section, it said something like "You need to d/l a game
patch in order to play online. Now click on Yes and the game window will
close, and an Internet window will appear and you'll be directed to a page
where to d/l the patch from"

That's what I did but, the first time, the download started out but then
disappeared. I mean I couldn't get the d/l window back again and the "check
the patch" said the patch was still there to get. Then, as I tried back
again to get that page, an error occurred and closed the window itself.

Looks like I'm not going to get that patch this way.
Is there any other way I can get that? And please remember that I do own the
Italian version.
I've been looking around and there's so much stuff but not what I actually
need.
Please help me out!
Thanks in advance.
Bravo

bravo

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

"Bravo" <young_bravo@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi there, I need a hand.
> Today I tried to play N4S online (I own the Italian version)

aaaahhhhh sorry guys, I meant to say N4S UNDERGROUND.
:-S