Enermax Liberty 620W replacement.

dizman

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2006
ok so I'm on my 2nd Enermax Liberty 620W PSU and I only bought the original in March! First one blew up (literally, loud bang noise heard 3 rooms away) just 4 months after I bought it, newegg replaced it now 4 months later this one randomly restarts daily (first one did that week or two before it blew).

I contact newegg.com and they agree to refund me the price so I can buy a different one. I'm thinking of getting a Hiper 580W but not 100% sure. Not really a fan of Thermaltake as the last PSU from them blew out in 2 months. Antec was fairly good, that one blew out after 3 years of no problems (noticing a trend here with me and my PC! hehe). Anyway the whole point of this post was to get some ideas for any other PSU anyone hear recommends. I believe my system specs are in my signature (haven't been here in a while). So I look forward to your recommendations. Thanks!

PCKid777

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2005
Well, I can tell you that my TT PSU's have served me well. (One failed after over a year of use due to a lightning strike). Antec I actually dislike because of their bad voltage regulations.

Consider Seasonic, Silverstone, or OCZ if you don't like the ones you mentioned.