One clogged nozzel

I have tried to run clening program ~10 times.

I have tried to print areas with the clogged color only.

It's all about pigmented black and only one small nozzel clogged.

So far, no improvment.

Is there anything else to do?

It's a Canon i865 with removable head.

Morgan O.

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I had exactly the same problem with the exact same printer.

As a last resort I mixed up a solution on 9% Hydrogen Peroxide (Any Chemist)
and Isopropyl Alcohol in roughly equal quantities. Jiggered the heads in
that for quite a while and let it soak, before jiggering again.

Then threw the lot away, and did the same again.

I shook it off, and replaced it almost immediately.

Took about half an hour but it worked in the end.

Perhaps I was lucky and should not have done it, but it worked fine for me.

You may get better advice from someone more knowledgeable.

But as I said it was a last resort, before throwing the printer.

If you try it please let us know how it went.

Mike

Mikey wrote:

>I had exactly the same problem with the exact same printer.
>
>As a last resort I mixed up a solution on 9% Hydrogen Peroxide (Any Chemist)
>and Isopropyl Alcohol in roughly equal quantities. Jiggered the heads in
>that for quite a while and let it soak, before jiggering again.

ARE YOU SAYING YOU JERKED OFF THE HEAD?

>Then threw the lot away, and did the same again.
>
>I shook it off,

WE ALL DO THAT AFTER

>and replaced it almost immediately.
>
>Took about half an hour but it worked in the end.
>
>Perhaps I was lucky and should not have done it, but it worked fine for me.
>
>You may get better advice from someone more knowledgeable.

YOU WON;T FIND THEM HERE

>But as I said it was a last resort, before throwing the printer.
>
>If you try it please let us know how it went.
>

>Mike

TRENDING THREADS