Question about autmatic paper feeders for all in one print..

I'm going to buy an all in one ink jet.
Some of the have an automatic paperfeed.
What extra functionality does this give?
Can I put documents in this and have them scanned one after another?

Thanks.

OM
3 answers Last reply
More about question autmatic paper feeders print

    IF YOU NEED TO ASK THAT QUESTION THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO
    LEARN TO USE IT.

    In article <EoCWe.2382$Op3.1717@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...
    > IF YOU NEED TO ASK THAT QUESTION THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO
    > LEARN TO USE IT.

    but then, he lacks the capacity to learn to use the caps lock key, so
    what CAN he know?

    In article <HkiXe.370$OC2.41@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...
    > *no
    > caps
    > lock
    > key
    > here
    > :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
    > *
    and no experince.

    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >
    > >In article <EoCWe.2382$Op3.1717@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net>,
    > >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    > >

    > >>IF YOU NEED TO ASK THAT QUESTION THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO
    > >>LEARN TO USE IT.
    > >>

    > >but then, he lacks the capacity to learn to use the caps lock key, so
    > >what CAN he know?

Printers Peripherals