Question about autmatic paper feeders for all in one print..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 16, 2005 11:26:31 AM

I'm going to buy an all in one ink jet.
Some of the have an automatic paperfeed.
What extra functionality does this give?
Can I put documents in this and have them scanned one after another?

Thanks.

OM
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 8:28:20 PM

IF YOU NEED TO ASK THAT QUESTION THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO
LEARN TO USE IT.

OM wrote:

>I'm going to buy an all in one ink jet.
>Some of the have an automatic paperfeed.
>What extra functionality does this give?
>Can I put documents in this and have them scanned one after another?
>
>Thanks.
>

>OM

Anonymous
September 18, 2005 3:10:44 AM

In article <EoCWe.2382$Op3.1717@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...
> IF YOU NEED TO ASK THAT QUESTION THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO
> LEARN TO USE IT.

but then, he lacks the capacity to learn to use the caps lock key, so
what CAN he know?
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 2:45:42 AM

In article <HkiXe.370$OC2.41@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,