Need some opinions for the Officejet 6210.

I'm considering getting the Officejet 6210.
Is it any good?

Given that it's HP, I thought it would be better than most others.
It comes with 6 seperate ink tanks.

I'd appreciate any feedback/reviews.
Thanks.

Omar
2 answers Last reply
More about need opinions officejet 6210

    OM wrote:

    >I'm considering getting the Officejet 6210.
    >Is it any good?

    NOT AS GOOD AS AN F14 TOMCAT

    In article <mqCWe.2384$Op3.291@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > OM wrote:
    >
    > >I'm considering getting the Officejet 6210.
    > >Is it any good?
    > >

    > NOT AS GOOD AS AN F14 TOMCAT

    Wrong! F14 clogs on aftermaket JP4. (and, your caps lock key is stuck,
    moron)

Printers Officejet Hewlett Packard Peripherals