Need some opinions for the Officejet 6210.

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
September 16, 2005 11:28:52 AM

I'm considering getting the Officejet 6210.
Is it any good?

Given that it's HP, I thought it would be better than most others.
It comes with 6 seperate ink tanks.

I'd appreciate any feedback/reviews.
Thanks.

Omar
Anonymous
a b α HP
September 16, 2005 8:30:10 PM

OM wrote:

>I'm considering getting the Officejet 6210.
>Is it any good?

NOT AS GOOD AS AN F14 TOMCAT

>Given that it's HP, I thought it would be better than most others.
>It comes with 6 seperate ink tanks.
>
>I'd appreciate any feedback/reviews.
>Thanks.
>

>Omar

Anonymous
a b α HP
September 18, 2005 3:08:17 AM

In article <mqCWe.2384$Op3.291@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> OM wrote:
>
> >I'm considering getting the Officejet 6210.
> >Is it any good?
> >

> NOT AS GOOD AS AN F14 TOMCAT

Wrong! F14 clogs on aftermaket JP4. (and, your caps lock key is stuck,
moron)
!