canon i965 inksupply inks & paper

Hello
I have the above printer and use inksupply's inks for more than half a year.
The colors are great for 10-15 days with canon's papers but after this
time interval they become really awful with strong red/yellow cast.
Now my questions are:

1)Should i change the ink?
2)Should i change the paper?(What to try?)

Thanks for your help!
2 answers Last reply
More about canon i965 inksupply inks paper

    G_GrEeK wrote:

    > Hello
    > I have the above printer and use inksupply's inks for more than half a
    > year.
    > The colors are great for 10-15 days with canon's papers but *after
    > this time interval they become really awful with strong red/yellow cast. *
    > Now my questions are:
    >
    > 1)Should i change the ink?
    > 2)Should i change the paper?(What to try?)
    >
    > Thanks for your help!

    NOW YOU ARE GOING TO ASK BURTIE FURTIE AND DA UDDER IDIOTS ON DIS NG

    HA HA HA HA HA

    measekite wrote:

    > NOW YOU ARE GOING TO ASK BURTIE FURTIE AND DA UDDER IDIOTS ON DIS NG
    >
    > HA HA HA HA HA

    ??? You are a real IDIOT!!!

    Can someone else tell me what paper to use please?
    Thanks

Printers Canon Peripherals