My inkjet 2050 printer is not printing, i was told to uninstall driver and then

Status
Not open for further replies.

linda42

Distinguished
May 30, 2011
my inkjet printer is not printing. i was told to uninstall the driver and reinstall the driver. if this is correct please tell me where to start

0ut1aw29

Distinguished
May 17, 2011

Assume you are talking about hp all in one 2050 - j510 series printer. Will it print self test page? to do this press and hold strart black copy and start color copy buttons at same time until printer makes some noise. If it prints a page then problem may be driver. Need to know what type computer you are using, operating system and the way you connect to printer...i.e. usb cable, wireless connection?

ricky_critic

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
Hi,

Issues in color printer are many. The most common one is the non-printing of color prints. This issue might be due to corrupted or incompatible drivers in your printer. When the driver installed in a color printer is corrupted or not installed correctly it might lead to issues. So in order to solve this issue you need to install or replace the corrupted driver with a new powerful driver; or reinstall the driver since the issue might be due to wrong installation of drivers.

To install windows 7 compatible printer driver go to Hewlett Packard - Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.

Hope this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.