pino

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2004

Hai

Playing on the gamecub NFSU i want to upgrade the car.
Only I have always vinyl upgrade no motor parts ore other things.
How can i upgrade ore open the nitro and other car parts.
I have play in the underground mode the first circuit and have won it.
can now only play for weeeeeeeeeeks al the second circuit only.
All i get is vinyl.
Can,t sombody help.

Thanks and regards

> Playing on the gamecub NFSU i want to upgrade the car.
> Only I have always vinyl upgrade no motor parts ore other things.
> How can i upgrade ore open the nitro and other car parts.
> I have play in the underground mode the first circuit and have won it.
> can now only play for weeeeeeeeeeks al the second circuit only.

You have to win most events to continue on in underground mode.
You get your first hop-up parts after race #6.